- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Shimano CN-HG901-11 Chain for XTR and Dura-Ace - Version with master link
The Shimano CN-HG901-11 Quick-Link 11-speed chain is assembled with a master link, unlike a previous version. It has SIL-TEC coating on the outer link, inner link and roller, which ensures extreme friction reduction, increased performance and better self-cleaning. Hollow-formed bolts also save weight. CN-HG901-11 chains are premium products for XTR and Dura-Ace groupsets and approved for e-bike use. Caution is advised during installation because of the directional binding.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Road, MTB, Gravel
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- master link (Quick-Link)
- Pin Type:
- chromium-plated, hollow
- Recommended Groupset:
- XTR M9000/9020, Dura-Ace 9000, Dura-Ace R9100, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- MTB 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed, 3x11-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed automatic
- Linkglide 9-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Metrea, GRX 2x11-speed
- Metrea, GRX 1x11-speed
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- SIL-TEC coating on outer plate, inner plate, roller
- smooth running and low-noise shifts
- hollow bolts: light and stiff
- version with master link
- performance indicator: Ultimate (level 3 out of 3)
HG-X11 chains from Shimano are 11-speed chains with directional binding. The outside has been optimised for shifting the chainring, the inside for shifting the cassette. This makes for smoother gear changes and higher drivetrain performance overall. Since correct assembly is crucial, Shimano has marked the sides of the chain.
SIL-TEC is a fluorine particle-based surface coating from Shimano. It results in smoother, lower friction operation and less contamination. This makes maintenance easier, reduces wear and extends the service life of SIL-TEC components.
- 1 x Shimano XTR / Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
- silver/11-speed: 247 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)