- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The XTR CN-M9100 12-speed chain by Shimano - enlarged inner plates
The Shimano CN-M9100 chain for XTR and Dura-Ace 12-speed has enlarged inner plates which create a perfect connection to the Dynamic Chain Engagement+ chainring. In this way, it contributes significantly to smooth shifting performance. Vibrations are avoided, chain hold is improved and pedalling efficiency is increased (HG technology). The SIL-TEC coating of the outer plates and rollers ensures smoother, low-wear running. CN-M9100 chains come with hollow-formed pins to save weight and are directional. As they are approved for e-bikes, there is also an extra-long version with 138 links. The matching SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link is included.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- MTB, Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
- Number of Links:
- 116, 126, 138
- Closure Type:
- master link (Quick-Link)
- Pin Type:
- chromium-plated, hollow
- Recommended Groupset:
- XTR M9100/9120, Dura-Ace R9200
- MTB 1x12-speed, 2x12-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105 2x12-speed
- e-bike: EP8 EP800 for MTB / Touring, STEPS E8080
- HG chain for 1x12, 2x12
- SIL-TEC coating on outer plate and roller, chrome-plated inner plate
- enlarged inner plates
- improved shift behaviour
- more even riding in rough terrain
- with master link for easy installation
- performance indicator: ultimate (3 out of 3)
Shimano Hyperglide (HG) 12-speed chains have enlarged inner plates designed to work with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ chainrings. This prevents vibrations when the chainring and chain come into contact, resulting in improved chain retention. This design also benefits the shifting and drive efficiency as well as the service life of the chain. HG 12-speed chains are directional, i.e. they have an asymmetrical design and thus a predefined installation direction.
SIL-TEC is a fluorine particle-based surface coating from Shimano. It results in smoother, lower friction operation and less contamination. This makes maintenance easier, reduces wear and extends the service life of SIL-TEC components.
- 12 speed / 116 links:
- 12 speed / 126 links:
- 12 speed / 138 links:
- 1 x Shimano XTR / Dura-Ace CN-M9100 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- silver/12 speed / 116 links: 242 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)