- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The ROX 2.0 GPS Bike Computer by Sigma for collecting your ride data
The ROX 2.0 GPS bike computer from Sigma features GPS for track navigation and has a transflective 2" display that is easy to read while riding. Thanks to the colour-coded display, you can quickly record your trip data. The ROX 2.0 can also be connected to your e-bike. This provides you with the most important e-bike functions at your fingertips. The Search & Go function takes you to your destination by the fastest route at all times, taking into account your desired route characteristics. If you want to receive smartphone notifications, you only need to connect the ROX to your mobile phone. This allows you to stay up-to-date even while riding.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Track Navigation (without maps)
- Heart Rate:
- Power Meter Compatibility:
- Data Transfer:
- Bluetooth, ANT+
- 44.2 mm x 65.9 mm x 17.8 mm
- Display Size:
- Display Resolution (W x H):
- 16 x 51 pixels
- Power Supply:
- lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life:
- 18 hours
- yes (IPX7)
- Satellite Systems:
- GPS, GLONASS
- smartphone notifications
- GPS bike computer
- 2" transflective display, easy to read even while riding
- Red Circle: colour-coded display of your training data
- navigation functions: Search & Go, Track Navigation
- e-bike functions: range, e-bike battery, human power vs. motor power, assistance level, light
- up to 6 training pages
- up to 1000 hours of memory
- ambient light sensor
- Auto Pause
- Sigma Ride app: transfer, collect and evaluate training data; individual display, import tracks from third-party providers
The bike computer is e-bike ready. This means that you can connect it to most e-bikes. This gives you values such as range, battery status and support level on the display of your bike computer.
Search & Go
The Search & Go function helps you to get to any point quickly. You can either search for the desired address in the Sigma Ride app or select a point on the map. You also define your preferred type of path, such as cycle path, road or unpaved paths. The app then creates a track that you can start directly on your Sigma device or save for later.
- 1 x Sigma ROX 2.0 GPS bike computer
- 1 x Sigma GPS handlebar mount
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 2 x zip ties