- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Recon 3.0 MTB shoes by Specialized - stiff, efficient and comfortable
The Specialized Recon 3.0 are very stiff shoes for Cross Country and Gravel use, which allow for highly efficient pedalling. On the other hand, comfort is not neglected either through the welded surface with few seams and the Carbon STRIDE Toe-Flex technology that leaves the toe room to move. The shoes also have a Body Geometry outsole, which in combination with the footbed supports a clean, knee-friendly pedalling movement. The special rubber compound is responsible for optimum grip on the pedal and ground. A BOA fastening system that can be adjusted to the millimetre and removable toe studs are further interesting features.
Application: Cross Country, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 10.0
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- purposefully and scientifically designed Body-Geometry sole and footbed for better power transmission, more efficiency and a reduction of injuries by optimising hip, knee and foot angles
- Carbon STRIDE Toe-Flex technology for natural toe movement in the shoe off the saddle without sacrificing stiffness when pedalling (Stiffness Index 10.0)
- fully welded upper for a reduced number of seams and thus increased entry comfort
- BOA L6 snap fastening system for millimetre-precise adjustment - even while driving
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for excellent grip on any terrain
- two-bolt cleat system for all common MTB pedal systems
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
oak green: 61521-21
- 1 pair of Specialized Recon 3.0 MTB shoes
- black/42: 357 g (pro Schuh)