- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The S-Works Evade II ANGi MIPS Helmet from the Sagan Collection: Disruption by Specialized
The Specialized S-Works Evade road helmet from the Sagan Disruption Collection with MIPS technology and ANGi emergency assistant gets full marks for aerodynamics, light weight and ventilation. Its shape developed in the wind tunnel makes it one of the fastest helmets on the market. It has an integrated aramid reinforcement cage along with multi-density EPS layers that absorb impact energy. Optimal ventilation is ensured by large openings, internal channels and the MIPS layer designed as MIPS SL. The adaptable, shock-absorbing inlay is designed so that there are no disadvantages in terms of ventilation or weight. The helmet comes with an ANGi sensor which, when coupled with the Specialized Ride App, detects a fall and can send a call for help on the mobile phone. Furthermore, the S-Works Evade II was equipped with an ultra-light, sophisticated adjustment system, comfortable straps, a magnetic closure and sweat protection for the eyes.
With the Sagan Collection: Disruption, Specialized recalls the fearless rouleurs of the 1970s, whose way of racing is embodied in our modern times by Peter Sagan. The seven-time winner of the green jersey in the Tour de France and three-time world champion, who always mixes up the peloton with his creative, independent riding style, is therefore the namesake of this clothing series. Imagine riding with Peter Sagan through the sun-drenched south of France--that's the idea behind the Disruption Collection!
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Construction: Shell structure + MIPS + ANGi sensor
Closure System: magnetic lock
- part of the Sagan Collection: Disruption as a tribute to the cycling stars of the 1970s and to Peter Sagan, their style and non-conformist way of riding
- with Sagan signature in gold
- thanks to intensive development in the wind tunnel, the Evade has become the fastest road bike helmet produced by Specialized
- 4th Dimension ventilation system with deep air ducts, large vents and precisely aligned air outlets for optimum combination of aerodynamics and ventilation
- patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps absorb impact energy during a fall
- patented aramid-reinforced helmet construction supports the EPS foam
- ultralight, height-adjustable Mindset HairPort II fastening system with a micro ratchet for quick, correct adjustment
- Gutter Action forehead pad design for increased comfort and improved heat management
- thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite straps, remain stretch-resistant even when wet
- Tri-Fix strap system for superior comfort as well as easy, quick and consistent adjustment
- magnetic closure for fast and safe opening and closing
- MIPS SL is the lightest and best ventilated MIPS protection, available exclusively on Specialized helmets
- with integrated ANGi emergency sensor including access to the Specialized Ride App
MIPS is the acronym for " Multi Directional Impact Protection System" and refers to a movable protective layer that is built into most Specialized helmets. This inlay is connected to the helmet via an elastomer and can glide in all directions by approx. 10 to 15 mm. This absorbs and reduces the rotational forces acting on the head during a fall. In the MIPS SL version of the S-Works Road and the Ambush helmets, Specialized also ensure that the MIPS layer does not have any disadvantages in terms of ventilation and weight.
ANGi is the acronym for " Angular and G-Force Indicator" and is a bicycle accident emergency call system with a sensor that is integrated in many Specialized helmets from the factory and can be retrofitted to other helmets from Specialized or other suppliers. This Bluetooth sensor must be paired with the Specialized Ride App using an activation code. It works with an acceleration sensor and a gyroscope to measure linear and rotational forces and thus detects a fall, even if you do not hit the ground with your helmet. Your phone will now sound an alarm and start a countdown. If the fall is not too bad, you can stop the countdown within a maximum of 90 seconds. If you need help, a message will be sent to all your emergency contacts after the countdown, including your location and GPS coordinates. So your ANGi helmet practically calls for help for you. Optionally, you can also allow your contacts to follow your journey in real time.
51 - 56 cm: S
55 - 59 cm: M
59 - 63 cm: L
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Specialized S-Works Evade II ANGi MIPS Sagan Collection: Disruption Helmet