The S-Works Fast Trak T5 + T7 29" Folding Tyre by Specialized - The perfect balance
The Specialized Fast Trak 29" cross country tyre with two different GRIPTON® compounds and S-Works casing features competition-ready speed, ultra-light weight and the perfect balance of low rolling resistance and grip. It is an agile all-rounder with an open, relatively flat profile and raised shoulder areas for more traction and bite. The T5 compound is used on the tread, which is designed to roll well and last long. On the side, Specialized uses the T7 compound for extra grip on loose or wet surfaces and vibration dampening for a more controlled ride. The tyre was designed with overlapping protective layers to prevent punctures in vulnerable areas. The 120 tpi fabric creates a smooth ride and saves weight. Thanks to 2Bliss Ready technology, the S-Works Fast Trak can also be mounted without a tube.
- Cross Country
- Ground Conditions:
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- 2Bliss Ready
- Rubber Compound:
- GRIPTON T5, GRIPTON T7
- 120 tpi, S-Works
- Black Skin
- 29 x 2.2"
- Manufacturer Number:
- 29 x 2.35"
- Manufacturer Number:
- very light XC race tyre with good puncture protection and two rubber compounds, more grip than previous model
- cleats spaced further apart for open tread and more pressure
- raised shoulder for more traction despite flat profile
- tread: T5 Single Compound for low rolling resistance and durability, fast and agile, good grip in wet conditions
- tyre shoulders: T7 Single Compound for high grip, optimal traction and still good rolling, high frequency filtering for damping and smooth ride
- carcass with overlapping protective layers and pads against punctures
- 120 tpi fabric for soft rides and significant weight savings
- recommended as a lightweight front tyre for racing (in combination with S-Works Renegade T5 + T7)
- with butyl coated bead core = 2Bliss Ready (tubeless compatible)
GRIPTON T5 is a variation of the Specialized proven GRIPTON rubber compound based on synthetic rubber and an activated silica compound. This is a cross-country compound that rolls fast, is very durable and offers good traction. The focus is on speed, agility and puncture protection. T stands for " Tread Compound" and the number 5 indicates on a scale of 1 to 10 (the extremes 1 and 10 do not exist) the degree of damping and traction, which falls in the middle range here.
GRIPTON T7 is a variation of the Specialized proven GRIPTON rubber compound based on synthetic rubber and an activated silica compound. It is a trail compound with good rolling characteristics which offers plenty of grip, filters high-frequency vibrations and allows for a smooth ride. Its damping properties are an optimal combination of energy conservation and pedalling efficiency. The " T" stands for " Tread Compound," and the number 7, on a scale from 1 to 10 (the extremes 1 and 10 do not exist), indicates the degree of damping and road grip, which in this case offers a very high (but not the maximum) value.
- 1 x Specialized S-Works Fast Trak T5 + T7 29" folding tyre
- black/29x2.2: 575 g
- black/29x2.35: 615 g