Specialized S-Works Vent EVO Gravel Shoes
The S-Works Vent EVO by Specialized - First-class ventilated gravel shoe
The S-Works Vent EVO shoes for gravel biking inspire with top ventilation, outstanding stiffness, traction and ergonomics. Specialized combines the high-performance carbon sole of the S-Works Recon with the unique upper of the S-Works Vent road shoe. Mesh fabric wicks away moisture and actively helps to cool your feet, especially on hot days or during races. A ventilated toe box enhances this effect. To ensure that power transfer is not overlooked, the upper shoe has been reinforced with supple Dyneema® fibres. In addition, the enveloping heel construction and two finely adjustable BOA® S3 twist closures ensure a firm hold. With their longitudinal arch support and other Body Geometry features, the shoes promote clean, joint-friendly pedalling so you can deliver more performance and reduce the risk of overuse. It is also possible to mount the cleats offset by 5 mm to the rear. An anti-slip rubber tread at the front and back and removable toe studs help you keep your footing on any type of terrain.
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- technical mesh upper and tongue allow air to circulate freely for more cooling and evaporation of moisture
- ventilated toe box for fresh air circulation
- additional layer of Dyneema mesh for the best possible power transfer
- stiffest and lightest FACT™ carbon sole in the Specialized Off-Road Segment
- PadLock™ heel construction envelopes heel for optimal power transfer and better acceleration
- two BOA S3 Snap twist closures for making fine adjustments while riding
- Body Geometry features such as longitudinal arch support, metatarsal button and varus wedge increase efficiency, optimise alignment of hip, knee and foot, reduce risk of injury
- cleat mount made of titanium alloy can be rotated and positioned 5 mm further to the rear
- SlipNot™ rubber tread on heel and toe for secure traction on any terrain
- removable toe studs
- cleat mount suitable for all common MTB pedals
- other, textile
- Lining & Cover Sole:
FACT is an acronym for " Functional Advanced Composite Technology" and summarises all the know-how that Specialized has in the use of carbon fibre. It is a holistic approach, which primarily concerns the bike frames, but is found in many components such as handlebars, stems, saddles etc. The starting point is always the awareness for the needs of riders and the capability to fulfil them. Next, the selection of fibres, resins and fabric layers takes place; in this process the quality of the carbon and the arrangement of the fibre layers play an important role. It is important to find the right set-up for the project at hand and the intended location or rather the area of application. It is often necessary to differentiate from model to model at several points. In the final step, attention is paid to processing the material in a way that allows the desired advantages in terms of low weight, rigidity and stability to be achieved.
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- 1 x pair Specialized S-Works Vent EVO Gravel Shoes
- black/42: 300 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00