- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Specialized S-Works Vent road shoes - and your feet stay cool
The S-Works Vent road cycling shoes from Specialized feature excellent ventilation to keep you comfortable even on the hottest days. On the one hand this is due to the air-permeable toe area and on the other hand due to the new mesh upper construction, which cools and allows sweat to evaporate. In addition, recesses in the carbon sole - which also save weight - contribute to the exchange of air. Of course, the S-Works Vent also convinces with its power transmission thanks to the incorporated high-strength Dyneema® fibres and the special heel construction. In addition, there are two BOA fasteners for fast, precise adjustment. Last but not least, these shoes have a Body Geometry outsole and footbed that promote vertical pedalling, support the foot and reduce numbness. Increased performance, well-being and joint-gentle pedalling are the result.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 13.0
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- ventilated toe area sucks air through the front of the shoe and directs it around the feet
- mesh upper and tongue allow air to flow freely through the shoe for cooling and evaporation of sweat
- one layer of Dyneema mesh for a firm foothold and proven power transmission
- FACT™ Powerline™ carbon sole with ventilation holes for cooling and low weight
- PadLock™ heel construction for optimal power transmission
- two aluminium BOA S3 fasteners
- titanium alloy cleat mounts, can be adjusted to move the pedal or cleats backwards by 5 mm
- non-slip, exchangeable heel tread with inwardly sunken-in bolts
- three-hole cleat mount fits all common road pedals
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
FACT is an acronym for " Functional Advanced Composite Technology" and summarises all the know-how that Specialized has in the use of carbon fibre. It is a holistic approach, which primarily concerns the bike frames, but is found in many components such as handlebars, stems, saddles etc. The starting point is always the awareness for the needs of drivers and the capability to fulfil them. Next, the selection of fibres, resins and fabric layers takes place; in this process the quality of the carbon and the arrangement of the fibre layers play an important role. It is important to find the right set-up for the project at hand and the intended location or rather the area of application. It is often necessary to differentiate from model to model at several points. In the final step, attention is paid to processing the material in a way that allows the desired advantages in terms of low weight, rigidity and stability to be achieved.
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- 1 pair of Specialized S-Works Vent road shoes
- black/42: 223 g (pro Schuh)