- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Torch 1.0 road shoes by Specialized - very good value for money
The Specialized Torch 1.0 are road bike shoes for beginners with a medium stiff synthetic sole, an easily adjustable BOA L6 fastening system and a breathable synthetic upper. They offer a very good fit and a balanced ratio of stiffness and comfort without putting too much strain on the wallet. Like all Specialized shoes, they have a medically designed Body Geometry outsole and footbed, both of which promote clean vertical pedalling movements, contributing to improved performance, well-being and joint protection.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- medium stiff composite sole for pedalling efficiency and less weight (Stiffness Index 6.0)
- lightweight L6 BOA Fit system for easy adjustment while driving
- light, supple synthetic upper with breathable mesh inserts
- three-bolt hole stitch, suitable for all common road pedal systems
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- rocket red:
- dove grey-vivid coral:
- 1 pair of Specialized Torch 1.0 road shoes
- black/42: 236 g (pro Schuh)