- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Torch 1.0 road shoes by Specialized - very good value for money
The Specialized Torch 1.0 are road bike shoes for beginners with a medium stiff synthetic sole, an easily adjustable BOA L6 fastening system and a breathable synthetic upper. They offer a very good fit and a balanced ratio of stiffness and comfort without putting too much strain on the wallet. Like all Specialized shoes, they have a medically designed Body Geometry outsole and footbed, both of which promote clean vertical pedalling movements, contributing to improved performance, well-being and joint protection.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 6.0
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- medium stiff composite sole for pedalling efficiency and less weight (Stiffness Index 6.0)
- lightweight L6 BOA Fit system for easy adjustment while driving
- light, supple synthetic upper with breathable mesh inserts
- three-bolt hole stitch, suitable for all common road pedal systems
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
rocket red: 61020-54
- 1 pair of Specialized Torch 1.0 road shoes
- black/42: 236 g (pro Schuh)