- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Torch 2.0 road shoes by Specialized - stiff, powerful, ergonomic
The Specialized Torch 2.0 are advanced road cycling shoes with a stiff, lightweight carbon sole, a precisely adjustable BOA IP1 snap screw fastener and a soft mesh TPU upper. They offer excellent fit and strong power transmission at a manageable price. Like all Specialized shoes, they have a medically designed Body Geometry outsole and footbed, both of which promote clean vertical pedalling movements, contributing to improved performance, well-being and joint protection.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 7.0
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- stiff and light carbon sole for pedalling efficiency and less weight (Stiffness Index 7.0)
- BOA IP1 Snap screw fastener: precise and quick adjustment, large-area pressure distribution, secure foothold
- upper with mesh and TPU sections nestles perfectly against the foot
- three-bolt mount for the cleats, compatible with most common road pedal systems
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
rocket red-black: 61020-31
cool grey-slate: 61021-31
- 1 pair of Specialized Torch 2.0 road shoes
- black/42: 235 g (pro Schuh)