- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Refine Your Technique, Stay Fit: Antares Freestanding Rollers by Tacx
Working on your rhythm? Want to increase your muscle flexibility, or perhaps improve coordination and technique? Then you should consider working out with the Antares rollers. Ride with the freedom you experience on the road or trails. If you're not comfortable riding unsecured, simply clip on the Antares safety loop. The Antares is retractable and easy to stow or transport.
Type: Freestanding rollers
Compatible Wheel Size: 26" - 29" for Road & MTB
Resistance Levels: continuous
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1350 x 470 x 135 mm
Wheel Size: 26" , 27.5" , 28" , 29"
Weight Limit: 125 kg total weight
- roll diameter 100 - 110 mm
- retractable to 80 cm, easy to transport
- freestyle riding for coordination and technical training
- conical rollers for stability
The Tacx trainer has conical rollers that keep your bike in the middle of the roller while riding. This makes riding on rollers easier and safer.
- 1 x Antares T1000 Freestanding Rollers
- universal/universal: 9 kg