- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The VAUDE Sioux 400 SYN Sleeping Bag - Lightweight summer sleeping bag
The Sioux 400 SYN sleeping bag by VAUDE is suitable for bikepackers who are up to 1.90 m tall and are planning bikepacking, cycling and overnight trips in the warm season. The mummy cut ensures good warmth. Insulating Sensofiber filling is easy to care for, dries quickly and is able to retain its warmth when wet. The adjustable hood and the 3D footbox ensure comfortable sleeping. A two-way zip closure helps you cool down if you get too warm inside the Sioux. The hidden inner pocket allows you to stow valuables or other small items overnight.
- City & Touring
- mummy sleeping bag
- Fill Weight:
- 400 g
- Zip Closure:
- Comfort Temperature (T COMF)*:
- Limit Temperature (T LIM)*:
- Extreme Temperature (T EXT)*:
*What do the temperature ranges mean?
- Comfort Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average woman (25 years, 60 kg, 1.60 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. If you are an inexperienced camper, this information is the best place to start.
- Limit Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average man (25 years, 70 kg, 1.73 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. You may have to dress in more weather-appropriate clothing depending on the circumstances.
- Extreme Temperature:
- The lower temperature that an average woman can withstand for 6 hours when exposed to severe cold. In this case, sleep is out of the question. A strong sensation of cold is to be expected, and there is also a risk to one's health due to hypothermia.
- Total Length:
- 220 cm
- Height (max.):
- 190 cm
- Shoulder Width:
- 80 cm
- Width at the Foot:
- 44 cm
- Packed Size:
- 29 cm x 20 cm
- 100 % polyester (50D 300T ripstop)
- Inner Material:
- 100 % polyester (50D 300T)
- 100 % polyester (Sensofiber)
- Fill Weight:
- 400 g
- sleeping bag for late spring to early autumn
- mummy sleeping bag for high thermal efficiency
- Sensofiber filling for excellent insulation
- contoured hood, adapts to the head
- 3D footbox for warm feet
- long two-way zipper down to the foot section for ventilation on warm nights
- inside pocket for valuables
- skin-friendly, soft material
- climate-neutral product
- made with recycled polyester
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly produced products
The hood of the sleeping bag is anatomically based on the shape of the head and adapts to movement thanks to an elastic edge. This results in less heat escaping from the sleeping bag.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products made of sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
A layer of fabric lining is sewn directly to the outer and inner fabric. This is particularly easy to maintain, as well as being breathable and very durable. The material dries quickly and is warm even when wet.
Sensofiber Synthetic Fibre Filling
Sensofiber reflects body heat and thus keeps you warm. The microfibre material still warms well even when wet. It is quick-drying, durable, easy to clean and extremely robust.
The sleeping bag is precisely adapted to the space required for feet, meaning that the volume in this area is smaller. As a result, less air needs to be heated, which leads to a higher heat output.
- 1 x VAUDE Sioux 400 SYN sleeping bag
- 1 x VAUDE stuff sack
- baltic sea/left: 950 g