- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Handlebar bag
- 400D Polyurethane, Econyl®
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 16 cm x 50 cm x 12 cm
- 12.5 litres
- handlebar bag for bikepacking consisting of bag holder with removable stuff sack
- attachment with Power Strap
- waterproof shoulder bag with roll closure
- welded seams
- with polyamide (Econyl) from recycled fishing nets
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly produced products
Note from the manufacturer:Not suitable for carbon handlebars.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to manufacture this product. This saves up to 50 % energy and on CO2 emissions as well as fossil fuels.
- black uni:
- bright green-black:
- 1 x VAUDE Trailfront II bag holder
- 1 x VAUDE Trailfront II stuff sack
- black uni/12.5 litres: 640 g