- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
A strong beauty: the Zyklop Mini from Wera
Filigree design combined with incredible robustness - this is an industrial-strength tool. Enables rapid screwdriving even in confined working spaces. The Wera Zyklop Mini is used whenever there is insufficient space to work with a power tool or conventional hand tools.
Zyklop Mini Specifications
Application: Wera Bit Ratchet, drop-forged full steel design suitable for the attachment of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera connection series 1 and 4; the use of 1/4" sockets is also possible with the application of the Wera adaptor 870/1
Make: Full steel, fine tooth, 6° return angle, change direction with easy to use switch.
Handle: The easy-to-grip Kraftform soft zones provide optimal contact zones for the muscles of the hand to transfer a high amount of torque.
Hand holder Specifications:
Application: suitable for the attachment of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and Wera connection series 1
Make: 1/4" - hexagon drive with take it easy tool finder. (magnetic)
Handle: Kraftform grip, large wheels roll in hand when repositioning.
- includes 28 bits
- drop-forged full steel design suitable for the attachment of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera connection series 1 and 4
- the use of 1/4" sockets is also possible with the application of the Wera adaptor 870/1
Rapidaptor: compact multi-function tool
Easily inserted and self-locking bits. No extra tools needed to remove bits. Even small sizes can be changed easily. Free-spinning outer sleeve stabilizes the electric screwdriver during fastening. Fits all 1/4" bits made according to DIN ISO 1173 C 6.3 and E 6.3. One-hand use.
The additional ring magnet holds even long and heavy screws securely. A secure connection between screw and holder. No need to waste time looking for lost screws. Ideal for overhead work.
Bit-Check: the most compact bit set
Clearly visible contents. The box is thinner than the thickest item it contains. Immediate detection of missing tools.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Note from the manufacturer: The Zyklop Mini in 1/4" is made according to DIN 3122 for max torque of 62 Nm.
- 1 x Wera Zyklop Mini 8001 A
- 1 x Wera 813 bit hand holder
- 1 x Wera 889/4/1 K Rapidator
- 1 x Wera 870/1 coupler (1/4" -hex to 1/4" -square)
- 7 x Wera 8790 HMA Zyklop bits with 1/4" -drive (5.5/6.0/7.0/8.0/10.0/12.0/13.0 x 23)
- 6 x Wera 851/1 TZ bits for Phillips head bolts/screws (1/2/3 x 25)
- 5 x Wera 855/1 TH PZ bits for Phillips Pozidriv bolts/screws (1/2/3 x 25)
- 6 x Wera 867/1 TZ TORX® bits for Torx bolts/screws (TX10 / TX15 / TX20 / TX25 / TX30 / TX40 x 25)
- 5 x Wera 867/1 Z TORX® BO bits for Torx bolts/screws with holes (TX10 / TX15 / TX20 / TX25 / TX30 x 25)
- 1 x Wera 800/1 TZ bit for flat head bolts/screws (1.0 x 5.5 x 5.25)
- 5 x Wera 840/1 Z Hex-Plus bits for hexagon bolts/screws (3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/8.0 x 25)