Application: MTB, Cross Country, Marathon, All Mountain
Material: aluminium 7075
Bolt Circle Diameter: 96 mm
Teeth: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- 1x10-speed / 1x11-speed / 1x12-speed
- Shimano XT-M8000, SLX-M7000
- bolt-on with standard M8x0.75 mm
- unprecedented gearing options
- compatible with many drivetrains (10-, 11- 12-speed) combined with b.o.r’s Smooth-Narrow-Wide tooth design to prevent chain suck
- simple and flat design
- high strength alloy, additional surface compression, chemical brightening, anodization make for optimized tribology and secure long lasting performance
- Single-Bolt mount using four standard chainring bolts to mount to spider
- Teeth: 28
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.28
- Teeth: 30
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.30
- Teeth: 32
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.32
- Teeth: 34
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.34
- Teeth: 36
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.36
- Teeth: 38
- Factory Number: 03.03.01.02701.04.01.38
“Single Bolt“ means that you do not need a nut to mount the chainring to the spider the threads are integrated into the chainring itself.
Smooth Narrow Wide:
b.o.r is the first European manufacturer to offer 1X alternatives in all available SRAM BCDs. Everything is CNC-machined and the teeth are cut in a narrow wide form and then smoothed in the forward direction to prevent chain suck.
Double Surface Treatment:
b.o.r Germany focuses more on the surface treatment of the their chainrings than it’s competitors. The colours and polishes always come second to durability.
Their chainrings are made of high-quality aluminium that is shot-peened then they're oxidized (Hart-Coat®) to protect them from corrosion. b.o.r Germany commitment to increasing the durability of their chainrings make them second to none.
Note from the manufacturer: Single-Bolt mounts on Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 cranks do not allow for bash guards.
- 1 x b.o.r 1X-96BCD chainring
-black / 30 tooth : 40 g
-black / 32 tooth : 43 g
-black / 34 tooth : 47 g