- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The powerful, hub dynamo-driven universal mains and charging device by busch+müller
The new " bike-mobile" E-WERK is available for all those who do not want to go cycling without a mobile phone, GPS tracker, MP3 player and other electronic devices. Connected to the hub dynamo, the " self-pedalled" current is converted so that mobile devices can be charged and/or operated. This means that no device has to run out of juice while on the move.
Note: Some mobile devices require an additional buffer battery for smooth operation / charging using the E-Werk.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Dimensions: 32x88x23 mm
Connection Cable: USB, Mini-USB, Micro-USB
- power supply for electronic devices via the hub dynamo
- universally usable
- supplies mobile phones, MP3 players, cameras, etc. with power
- charges batteries very quickly (from 15km/h as if connected to the mains)
- easy mounting onto the bicycle frame
- very high power (up to 16W)
- extremely high efficiency with an electronic control unit
- voltage (2.8 - 13.3V) and current (0.1 - 1.5A) can be adjusted
- various connection options (USB connection, freely customisable cables for different devices)
- a plug for SON and Shimano hub dynamos
- waterproof cable glands
Please note: According to current knowledge, Apple iPhones 3Gs with the IOS 5.1.1 operating system cannot be operated or charged either directly with the E-Werk or with an intermediate buffer battery.
- 1 x busch+müller E-Werk charger
- incl. mounting material
- incl. connection cable
- black/universal: 53 g