- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
The LG1 Race A/T Enduro 27.5" folding tyre by e*thirteen - reliable and stable
The LG1 Race A/T Enduro 27.5" folding tyre by e*thirteen offers a stable, supportive carcass and excellent puncture protection. It has the same tread pattern that helped the e*thirteen TRS tyres achieve cult status. The soft yet durable Enduro Casing is suitable for racing and comes with cornering support and cut protection at the top level. Apex inserts reduce rolling resistance. An extra layer of Aramid Reinforcement also counteracts air loss and punctures.
Product Line: LG1 Race
Type: folding tyre
Tubeless System: Tubeless Ready
Rubber Compound: Race Compound
Carcass: 72 tpi
Sidewall: Single Ply
Puncture Protection: Aramid Reinforcement
Dimensions: 27.5 x 2.35"
Manufacturer Part Number: TR2LRA-104
- slow rebound for smooth riding
- sticky compound for excellent grip
- extremely sticky side lugs to increase traction in corners and steep curves
- Aramid reinforcement for less air loss and better puncture protection
- Apex sidewall for good support while braking, in curves and as puncture protection
E*thirteen tyres can be ridden with a compatible rim and without a tube by using tyre sealant.
Very soft side lugs with slow rebound are combined with a medium hard tread which provides less tread wear and faster rolling.
This special layer of aramid is under the tread and protects the tyre from punctures and the air is lost less. The durability and the weight are hardly influenced.
- 1 x e*thirteen LG1 Race A/T Enduro 27.5" folding tyre