- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Speed and good cornering: the TRS Plus Semi Slick Trail Folding Tyre by e*thirteen
The TRS is already known as an all-terrain version and stands for low rolling resistance with increased braking ability and good cornering grip. Now with the semi-slick version, you can go even faster without the tyre " squirming" or rolling in hard corners. The closely-placed, centred knobs result in less surface resistance without reducing traction during hard braking or uphill riding. Directional and angled siping in the lateral knobs gives every rider maximum control even in the steepest of turns. The S/S Trail from the TRS Race series also impresses with its very stable carcass at a low weight.
Product Line: TRS Plus
Type: folding tyre
Tubeless System: Tubeless Ready
Rubber Compound: Plus Compound
Carcass: 90 tpi
Sidewall: Single Ply
Dimensions: 27.5 x 2.35"
Air Pressure: max. 3.5 bar
Manufacturer Number: TR2TPA-102
- low rolling resistance
- reinforced pinch-flat zone
- high flexibility of the side lugs for excellent traction in curves
- directional and angled studs for more control when braking in curves
- excellent grip no matter if you're on wet or dry surfaces thanks to soft, sticky rubber compound
E*thirteen tyres can be ridden with a compatible rim and without a tube by using tyre sealant.
Continuous rubber compound with reinforced area between the centre and side lugs ensures low wear.
- 1 x e*thirteen TRS Plus S/S Trail 27.5" folding tyre
- black/27.5x2.35: 870 g