- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
The Ragnarök shoes by 45NRTH stand up to dirty weather
45NRTH specially designed the Ragnarök shoes for cold and wet days that make life difficult for cyclists in autumn and winter. The ankle-high performance cycling shoes have good moisture regulation and convince with their wearing comfort. They are easily adjustable thanks to the easy to use BOA closure. A water-repellent membrane and the neoprene insert on the ankle offer very good weather protection on wet and muddy days.
Application: All Mountain, Gravel
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial, hook & loop fastener
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- BOA M3 dial with lacing
- ankle-high cut for very good hold in the shoe
- neoprene ankle area with hook & loop closure
- water-repellent and breathable membrane
- rubber outsole with deep tread for grip on smooth surfaces
- sewn-on shoe tongue with water- and windproof sealing
- quick lacing system with easy to use Cinch-Lock for finest size adjustments
- recommended temperature range: from - 4 °C
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: other (polyester)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Water Resistant Breathable Membrane:
This membrane is an ultra-thin plate of microporous material that keeps you dry and warm even in the harshest weather conditions. Moisture stays mostly outside and the heat generated inside stays where it should be.
Anti-Slip Microglass Rubber:
A rubber compound containing microscopic glass fibres that are electrostatically oriented. This makes the profile knobs particularly rough, which increases grip on smooth surfaces such as ice, wet wood, wet linoleum and wet metal.
- 1 pair of 45NRTH Ragnarök shoes