- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Ragnarök shoes by 45NRTH stand up to dirty weather
Ragnarök shoes have been developed by 45NRTH especially for cold and wet days that make life difficult for cyclists in autumn and winter. These ankle-high performance cycling shoes have good moisture regulation and sport superior comfort. Their BOA closure makes them easily adjustable, while a water-repellent membrane and neoprene ankle insert offer great protection in soggy or muddy weather.
- All Mountain, Gravel
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- BOA M3 dial with lacing
- ankle-high cut for very good hold in the shoe
- neoprene ankle area with hook & loop closure
- water-repellent and breathable membrane
- rubber outsole with deep tread for grip on smooth surfaces
- sewn-on shoe tongue with water- and windproof sealing
- quick lacing system with easy to use Cinch-Lock for finest size adjustments
- recommended temperature range: from -4 °C
- other (synthetic leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- other (polyester)
- other (rubber)
Technology:Water Resistant Breathable Membrane:
This membrane is made up of an ultra-thin plate of microporous material that keeps you dry and warm in extremely harsh conditions. Moisture is kept out while retaining body heat.
Anti-Slip Microglass Rubber:
A rubber compound containing microscopic glass fibres that are electrostatically aligned. This makes the profile knobs particularly rough, providing enhanced grip on slick surfaces such as ice, damp wood, wet linoleum and slippery metal.
- 1 pair of 45NRTH Ragnarök shoes