- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Glidepath Shorts by 7mesh - Shorts for mountain biking
The Glidepath shorts by 7mesh offer mountain bikers a good fit, freedom of movement and enough space for mobile phone and keys. You can adjust the width of the waistband as needed with the hook adjustment system. With their loose cut and slightly flared legs, the shorts can also be worn with knee pads. The shorts also have a water-repellent coating.
- All Mountain, Cross Country, Enduro
- relaxed fit
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR (water-repellent)
- loose relaxed fit
- quick-drying 4-way stretch fabric
- Anything System with storage options: two zip pockets on the side and two pants pockets
- simple adjustment system with hooks for width adjustment at the hip
- zip closure with press stud
- can be combined well with knee pads due to slightly flared trouser legs
- reflective details
Materials:85 % nylon, 15 % elastane
DWR is the abbreviation for " durable water repellent" and is a coating that ensures that the garment does not absorb water but allows it to bead and roll off.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x 7mesh Glidepath Shorts