ASSOS Dyora RS Summer SS Womens Jersey
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- miniCheck Tex, Push Pull, Stabilizer
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Triple Ramp pockets: three fabric-covered pockets, which are easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning, for safety and stability
- headphone hole in the right pocket
- microperforated, sealed reflector on the pockets
- full-length sealed zipper with open/close lock
- one-handed opening and closing of the zipper
- Raw Cut Sleeves: comfortable fine knit fabric on the back and sealed front parts, for a good balance between comfort and stability
- sealed waistband, optimizes fit and improves aerodynamics
- wide, safe and elastic hem at the back for a perfect fit while riding
- odour inhibiting effect due to silver ions
- aeroFit: tightest cut, designed for speed, tighter than racingFit, higher level of compression
- very powerful, very breathable, highly compressible
Materials:59% polyester, 27% polyamide, 14% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
An open 3D knitted structure, which is characterised by its outstanding breathability. Fast drying and incredibly light. USF 25 despite its low weight. Integrated odorControl.
The sleeves are made from the ASSOS developed jersey lay-up of Push Pull material, which has high UV protection (SPF 50+). This fast-drying fine knit fabric with horizontal and vertical stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort.
A light as a feather but robust material that is ideal as a cooling fabric on the back of the jersey. Despite its low weight and volume, stability and shape are retained. It also has USF 30.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer Designation: XLG
- prof venus violet:
- black series:
- venus violet:
- 1 x ASSOS Dyora RS Summer SS jersey for women
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00