ASSOS Equipe RS S9 Targa Bib Shorts
- S9 Sundeck
- Special Fabrics:
- Type.441, Ossidia
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Equipe RS
- high-performance bib shorts for training and racing
- improved comfort thanks to less weight, lower volume and shorter drying time
- Type.441 fabric is lightly compressive, supple and wear resistant, provides active cooling, UV protection and natural odour control
- Ossidia material on the lower abdomen provides extra stretch for more offensive riding positions, facilitates deep breaths during heavy exertion
- racingFit designed for stability, comfort and performance
- A-Lock engineering with rollBar straps, ergoBox and one-piece Butterfly chamois supports every movement in the saddle, ensures smooth comfort and stability at peak performance
- A-shaped bib design (Carbon Xbib) with short vertical stretch at the back for a secure fit, stabilises the chamois and the main part, double-sided carbon material dries faster
- Superlight Leg Grippers: 6cm non-silicone elastane band wraps around the thigh for a smooth, ultra-light hold
- revised, lighter chamois with minimised surface area for better cooling
Materials:75% polyamide, 19% elastane, 6% polyester
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
S9 Sundeck Chamois
The S9 Sundeck is a lightweight, minimalist chamois with a naturally odour-resistant, basalt grey microfibre surface.
Shock-Absorb Damping System Mono 9: The foam is 9 mm thick, compressive and causes good air exchange for better cooling. The thermoformed cut avoids disruptive stitching between the shorts and body.
goldenGate: A patented technology where the stitching is interrupted along the sides of the chamois. This results in increased three-dimensional flexibility that follows the body's movements.
Sundeck Superlight: There is soft material on the front of the chamois that reduces pressure and creates a better fit.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- cyber blue:
- 1 x ASSOS Equipe RS S9 Targa Bib Shorts
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00