ASSOS Equipe RS S9 Targa Jersey
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- miniCheck Tex, Push-Pull
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Equipe RS
- compared to its predecessor, improved comfort and more stability with the same aerodynamics
- naturally odour-inhibiting miniCheck-Tex material with stabiliser insert for better hold on the pockets
- lots of breathability and improved ventilation
- sleeves and pockets in Push-Pull material with bi-stretch for stability and stretchability
- USF 25 at the front, USF 30 at the back and USF 50+ at the sleeves
- narrow cut, aerodynamic fit, skin-tight, compressive and specially adapted to the cycling position
- aerodynamically sealed seams for less bulk, less drag and against skin irritation
- Triple Ramp back pockets with additional fabric flap for secure storage of carried items, opening for headphones in the right pocket
- Raw Cut sleeves: smooth transition between sleeve and jersey, favours an aerodynamic front
- ideal in combination with Equipe RS or RSR S9 Targa Bib Shorts for World Tour level equipment
Materials:66% polyester, 22% polyamide, 12% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- wulf grey:
- holy white:
- cyber blue:
- katana red:
- stone blue:
- 1 x ASSOS Equipe RS S9 Targa jersey
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00