- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Mille GT bib shorts by ASSOS - bib shorts for long distance comfort
The ASSOS Mille GT bib shorts offer high comfort for long summer rides. It consists of a textile that has a slightly compressive effect and thus provides stability when pedalling. Its regularFit fit ensures a comfortable fit all day long. The flat, holding back panel and a seamless belly section characterise the construction of the bib shorts. Added to this is the MILLE EVO chamois with three-layer foam, interrupted seams and air intakes.
Padding: MILLE EVO Summer
Special Fabrics: Type.429 Titanio
Temperature Range: 1.3 (summer)
Product Line: Mille GT
- Y7 Frame Carrier bibTech: wide, flexible straps are combined in a Y-shaped design in the upper back area to create a flat, stable structure that fits seamlessly between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: stabilises the back thanks to the solid fabric with limited vertical stretch, with motif of the MILLE GT series and climaCode
- superFlat grippers: extremely small grippers with an optimum stretch springback that keeps the shorts in place without excessive pressure
- zeroWaist: open-edged edge with sealed seams, ensuring a smooth transition between body and material panel, more comfort, less pressure feeling
- reflective accents: narrow stripes attached to the back of the legs for better visibility
- regularFit: optimised for all-round comfort in the riding position, slightly looser than the skin-tight racingFit
- powerful, very breathable
74 % polyamide, 18 % elastane, 8 % polyester
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
A comfortable, slightly compressive fabric designed with a four-way stretch to maximise the elasticity of the fabric.
MILLE EVO Summer Chamois
The elastic MILLE insert, further developed. The padding, now in black, features the proven 8 mm thick layer of memory foam and lies at the interface between comfort and performance.
kraterCooler: A system of small holes in the front of to help cool the sensitive areas of your body through air exchange.
3D waffle: A patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
goldenGate: A patented process in which the seams are interrupted along the side panels of the insert, thus allowing increased three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive area that is always in motion.
ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
XXL: manufacturer's designation: XLG
XXXL: manufacturer's designation: TIR
black series: 188.8.131.52
caleum blue: 184.108.40.206
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GT bib shorts