- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Mille GTC C2
- Special Fabrics:
- Type.429, Bunny Hop
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- durable Type.429 fabric provides lightweight compression and support for an optimised, breathable fit
- Bunny Hop side panels for reliable protection, stretch and compression
- gravel-specific regularFit specifically designed for comfort in the saddle and mobility off the bike
- Four Pocket System: two Triple Ramp pockets on the thighs for secure storage of carried utensils plus two discreet back pockets for small items
- pull tabs for easy access to pockets
- straps with A-shaped frame (X-Frame) for secure fit of the chamois, stabilisation of the torso and lower back
- Silicone Leg Grippers: more robust, gravel-specific version of the Lycra leg hems for a secure hold on the thigh without a lot of bulk
- two-layer, 19 mm thick chamois for maximum comfort on long tours
Materials:72 % polyamide, 28 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Mille GTC C2 Chamois
The Mille GTC C2 is a two-layer, 19 mm-thick chamois designed for long tours.
Shock-Absorb Damping Twin: The two damping, shock-absorbing layers microShock and filterFoam ensure maximum comfort. They have been thermoformed cut to avoid skin irritation. The Odor Control Top Sheet Tex upper is responsible for odour control.
goldenGate: A patented technology where the stitching is interrupted along the sides of the chamois. This results in increased three-dimensional freedom of movement that follows the body.
kraterCooler: Small holes on the front of the cushion promote air exchange so that the temperature is optimally regulated on hot summer days.
3D waffle: This patented three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and has no excess weight.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTC Kiespanzer C2 Bib Shorts