ASSOS Mille GTS C2 Jersey - With a 3/4 zip and slightly compressive cut
The short-sleeved Mille GTS C2 jersey was developed by ASSOS for intensive road bike training in summer. Compared to the Mille GT C2 Jersey, it has a slightly tighter, slightly compressive fit. The elastic main material dries quickly and features a high UV protection factor. The zip is not continuous, but ends above the belly area, which is made of a particularly soft, comfortable fabric. Combined with the seamless design, the wear is overall pressure-free. The sleeves are inserted and sewn at the collarbone in such a way that no creases can form when you're in a riding position. Open-edged, sealed hems and a seal on the zip prevent friction and improve aerodynamics. A stabilising material is used on the back, which improves the fit and provides support for the pockets.
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- Sens SN, Ossidia, Stabilizator V11
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- short-sleeved cycling jersey with 3/4 zip for high-intensity endurance rides
- Sens SN main fabric: bi-stretch warp-knit fabric with quick-drying structure (UPF 50+)
- Ossidia material in the belly area for smooth comfort (UPF 50+)
- Stabilizator V11 textile back for snug fit, stabilises pockets (UPF 15)
- sealing at hem and zip reduces weight, reduces friction
- regularFit cut for long-distance comfort, narrower than standard Mille fit
- zeroPressure Waist: soft, highly elastic and seamless design at the mid-body area
- Louvre Tec: set-in sleeves and darts at collarbone to prevent wrinkling in riding position
- Raw Cut Sleeves: open-edged sleeves prevent bothersome stitching and enhance aerodynamics
- ideal in combination with Mille GTS Bib Shorts
Materials:61% polyamide, 20% elastane, 19% polyester
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- hockenheim grey:
- gunpowder grey:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTS C2 jersey
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00