- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- All Mountain, Enduro
- 32 cm
- Special Fabrics:
- Type.OF11, Sens ST, PWR
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- shorts for all-mountain riding with improved design and ultra-light materials
- optimised fit and no superfluous material for more freedom of movement
- revamped waist design for secure hold and protection on any terrain
- Type.OF11 material is tightly woven, wear resistant and breathable
- Bi-stretch fabric allows full freedom of movement without sagging or deforming
- Sens ST inserts for light compression and soft comfort
- DWR coating keeps dirt and water out
- trouser legs cut longer and with wider openings, offer space for protectors
- AZPtech: elastic hip section for freedom of movement when leaning forward uphill
- two zip pockets on the thighs, 18 cm in size for easy access even for larger hands
- reflective details for good visibility
- ideal in combination with a Trail Liner Shorts
Materials:86 % polyamide, 14 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- black series:
- torpedo grey:
- 1 x ASSOS Trail Cargo T3 shorts