- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
ASSOS Ultraz Winter Evo Socks - Triple insulation for warm feet
The Ultraz Winter Evo socks by ASSOS keep your feet reliably warm during road bike training in the cold season. They are made of a wool-synthetic material blend and offer triple insulation in the toe and arch area. At the same time, they score with elasticity and good moisture wicking.
- crew socks
- Product Line:
- extra warm winter socks with triple insulation at the toes and midfoot area
- blend of synthetic fabrics and wool: for elasticity and moisture wicking with high insulation at the same time
- seamless design for a smooth fit
- slightly compressive hold counteracts slippage without being constrictive
- perfect in combination with the Ultraz Winter Shoecovers
- temperature recommendation: 3/3 (Ultraz Winter)
Materials:76% polyester, 20% wool, 4% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
- Manufacturer Designation 0
- Manufacturer Designation I
- Manufacturer Designation II
- 1 x pair ASSOS Ultraz Winter Evo socks