- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Type: short sleeve
Special Fabrics: BIG DUAL Tex
Temperature Range: 1/3 (summer)
Product Line: UMA GT
- summer jersey for everyday road bike training or relaxed weekend rides
- BIG-DUAL-Tex material is very breathable, super light and dries quickly
- comfortable raw-cut sleeve construction for a smooth arm closure
- comfortable, not too tight regularFit fit for women
- raglan sleeves for more freedom of movement
- Triple Ramp back pockets with fabric flap for easy access, secure storage and stability
- easy temperature regulation thanks to lightweight full-length zip closure with Camlock
- attractive Shifter design with colour gradient
- ideal in combination with Uma GT C2 Half Shorts
70 % polyester, 16 % polyamide, 14 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
XXL: Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- 1 x ASSOS Uma GT C2 Shifter jersey for women