ASSOS Uma GTV C2 Women's Jersey
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- Sens SN, 3-Mesh, Push-Pull
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- UMA GT
- women's jersey with top-class fit, functionality and high-quality feel for more comfort on long tours
- Sens-SN main fabric is lightweight, soft and breathable, with USF 50+
- side panels made of 3-mesh for more breathability and stretchability
- back panel made of stabiliser material to coounteract sagging from full pockets, USF 30
- Push-Pull material with USF 50+ on sleeves and collar
- women's-specific regularFit for an optimised, wrinkle-free fit
- Raw Cut: sleeves, waistband and zipper open-edged and sealed for a sleek, elegant cut
- zeroPressure Waist: elastic waistband for support without restricting movements, allows for offensive underhand positions and deep breaths with great effort
- Triple Ramp back pockets with fabric flap to secure personal items
- reflective details for better visibility at dusk and dawn
- ideal in combination with the Uma GTV C2 Bib Shorts
Materials:58% polyamide, 23% polyester, 19% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer's Designation XLG
- bluish green:
- rock grey:
- 1 x ASSOS Uma GTV C2 jersey for women
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00