Bell Super DH MIPS Spherical Helmet
- Downhill, Enduro
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mold, polycarbonate helmet shell, EPS, MIPS Spherical
- Closure System:
- magnetic raster (FIDLOCK™)
- full-face helmet with removable chin bar for downhill and enduro
- meets US Downhill Helmet Test Standard (ASTM F1952)
- meets US BMX Helmet Test Standard (ASTM F2032)
- with MIPS Spherical Safety System
- chin strap with FIDLOCK magnetic buckle
- adjustable in height and width due to Float Fit™
- visor compatible with goggles or glasses
- Sweat-Guide™ padding design directs liquid over the goggles or glasses to the outside
- ventilation channels optimise the helmet's climate
Float Fit optimises the fit of the helmet in 2 ways - in terms of head circumference and vertical adjustment.
In order to reduce weight and simplify operability, the guide arms are uniquely designed to enclose the back of the head thanks to the " float" design. This puts the helmet in an ideal position on the head. Simple, light and comfortable.
GoggleGuide™ Adjustable Visor
The adjustable Goggle Guide visor system holds the goggles securely in place. The visor can be easily slid upwards, providing enough surface area on the helmet to " park" the goggles on. If you are travelling without a visor, the short Goggle Retention Arms are used. They hold the strap securely in place and prevent the glasses from slipping upwards.
With the In-Mold construction, the robust polycarbonate outer shell is bonded to the impact-absorbing EPS inner shell in a single operation during the foaming process. This makes the helmet even more resistant - without additional weight. This production process also makes it possible to form much better ventilation systems and openings.
This is the further development of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System and has two movable protective layers. These can move in all directions and similarly to a joint. The brain is thus protected against angular impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
Deep air intakes above the forehead bring cooling air into the helmet, which is led through a matrix of air channels around the head and ensures a holistic cool helmet climate.
The padding design directs liquid and sweat away from the forehead padding and away from the helmet via goggles or glasses.
- 1 x Bell Super DH MIPS Spherical Helmet
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00