- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Gravel, Cyclocross, Road
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mold, EPS, MIPS Spherical
- Closure System:
- magnetic raster (FIDLOCK®)
- gravel and road bike helmet with MIPS Spherical safety system
- deeper helmet shell for increased protection zone
- Ionic+™ Padding prevents odour development
- antibacterial effect due to silver threads
- width, height and pad thickness adjustable with Float Fit Race
- lightweight No-Twist Tri-Glides™ chin strap with FIDLOCK magnetic buckle
- integrated goggle mount
- Sweat Guide™ padding design directs liquid over the goggles to the outside
- ventilation channels optimise the helmet's climate
Technology:Float Fit Race
The new Bell Float Fit Race™ is designed for a tailor-made fit with maximum performance. The fitting system is seamlessly connected to MIPS and offers maximum adjustment possibilities in height, padding width and circumference.
With the In-Mold construction, the robust polycarbonate outer shell is bonded to the impact-absorbing EPS inner shell in a single operation during the foaming process. This makes the helmet even more resistant - without additional weight. This production process also makes it possible to form much better ventilation systems and openings.
The Ionic+ pads have silver threads woven into them, giving them an antibacterial effect and preventing odour build-up. They are quick-drying and cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
It all about the details. The strap system is easy to adjust, keeps the straps flat and prevents them from twisting - which also helps to take a few watts off the wind.
Deep air intakes above the forehead bring cooling air into the helmet, which is led through a matrix of air channels around the head and ensures a holistic cool helmet climate.
The dual density foam construction with softer material near the head helps to better distribute the impact forces and at the same time allows designers to create more and larger vents.
This is the further development of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System and has two movable protective layers. These can move in all directions and similarly to a joint. The brain is thus protected against angular impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
The padding design directs liquid and sweat away from the forehead padding and away from the helmet via goggles or glasses.
- 1 x Bell XR MIPS Spherical Helmet