CeramicSpeed OSPW Derailleur Pulley System for SRAM, mechanical
CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulley system for SRAM - for mechanical drivetrains
The CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulley system for SRAM brings you a decisive step further in competition. It includes two oversized 17-tooth derailleur pulleys (black or red) with highly efficient ceramic bearings and a lightweight but robust cage made of carbon and polyamide. Use it for mechanical 10-speed and 11-speed derailleurs from the Red and Force series. Like all Oversized Pulley Wheel (OSPW) systems from CeramicSpeed, the SRAM version also provides less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows a significant reduction in power.
For hazard warnings, safety and application information, please see CeramicSpeed Oil for Derailleur Pulleys.
- Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
- 10-speed, 11-speed
- Cassette Teeth (max.):
- SRAM Red, SRAM Force mechanical
- Derailleur Pulleys:
- Outer Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Inner Cage Material:
- polyamide, carbon
- Other Materials:
- 607 ceramic
- high-performance bearings with special ceramic balls made of grade 3 silicon nitride (best achievable degree for ceramic bearings)
- CeramicSpeed bearing balls: 15% harder, 100% smoother and 99% more resilient than commercially available ceramic balls
- ball bearing retainer made of reinforced polyamide, race made of hardened steel with polished channel
- unique durability and performance: energy savings of up to 2.4 watts, up to 60% less friction thanks to the OSPW system
- compatible with short and WiFLi rear derailleurs
- handmade in Denmark
Technology:Ceramic Bearings by CeramicSpeed
CeramicSpeed ceramic balls are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more resilient than steel balls and ceramic balls from other manufacturers. CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings therefore last 3 to 5 times longer than other commercially available bearings. All CeramicSpeed bearings are manufactured by hand in Denmark under clean room conditions and are subject to a strict four-stage control procedure. Among other things, the size of the ceramic balls is checked down to the thousandth of a millimetre. Tests are then carried out in the laboratory or preferably by professionals in training and competition. CeramicSpeed bottom brackets guarantee you the lowest possible friction, optimised power transfer and maximum durability and also help you save watts and reach the finish line faster. It's not about seconds, it's about minutes!
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW System) is a breakthrough innovation by CeramicSpeed, developed in collaboration with world-class triathletes. This unique system is known for 40 - 60% less friction compared to standard derailleur pulleys and allows power savings of at least 1.6 and up to 2.4 watts. The OSPW system features the unique CeramicSpeed bearing, aluminium derailleur pulleys and a polyamide-carbon cage, making it 3 to 5 times more durable than standard systems on the market. A real advance in the field of cycling performance.
- Note from the manufacturer:
- The rear derailleur should be completely removed before transporting the bicycle in a travel bag, otherwise the OSPW System could be damaged.
- 1 x CeramicSpeed OSPW derailleur pulley system for SRAM
- 1 x CeramicSpeed oil, 15 ml dropper bottle
- 1 x sticker sheet
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00