- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The F100 chain cleaner by Dr. Wack - powerful and fast cleaning
The F100 chain cleaner from Dr. Wack is ideal for cleaning chains, chainrings, sprockets and rims without attacking treated surfaces. Friction occurs between the chain and sprocket while riding. This loosens fine metal abrasion, which inevitably leads to soiling of the chain. Together with residues of chain lubricants, sand and road dirt, a stubborn coating forms on the chain and sprocket, which greatly accelerates wear. Acid-free cleaning with the F100 chain cleaner is gentle on the individual components and prevents wear and corrosion. This also improves the running characteristics of the chain, giving you a much better riding experience.
- F100 Chain Cleaner
- Application Area:
- for bicycle chains, chainrings, sprockets, rims etc.
- combines optimum creep during spraying with perfect adhesion during application (" thixotropy" )
- independent cleaning with gel formula
- running properties of the chain are improved
- special corrosion protection additives prevent wear and corrosion of the chain
- acid-free, does not attack any surfaces
- shake well before using
- spray chain with F100 Chain Cleaner
- let sit for approx. 5-10 minutes (max. 15 min.)
- follow chain links with a brush for stubborn dirt (not a wire brush)
- spray the chain again afterwards
- rinse thoroughly with a strong jet of water
- lubricate dry chain with F100 chain oil after
- Manufacturer's Warning:
- Do not allow product to get onto brake rotors and pads or tyre treads, as there is a risk of accident! Wipe off unintentionally sprayed bicycle parts immediately.
CLP Regulation Label:
- Signal Word:
Hazardous Components:hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cycloalkanes, <2% aromatic compounds
Hazard Warnings:H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects.
Safety Information:P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P260 Do not inhale aerosol.
P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P3005+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue flushing.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
Manufacturer:Dr.O.K.Wack Chemie GmbH, Bunsenstrasse 6, D - 85053 Ingolstadt
Product Safety Department: +49 (0)841 63523
- Nominal Amount:
- 300 ml
- Packaging Type:
- spray can
- Manufacturer Number:
- 1 x Dr. Wack F100 chain cleaner (300 ml spray)