- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Dynaplug Air Repair Kit - The all-rounder
The Dynaplug Air repair kit lets you fix punctures and pump up the tyre again directly. With the integrated tool, even the biggest puncture is quickly fixed. Thanks to its size, the Dynaplug Air Kit can be easily stowed in your jersey or saddle bag. The Dynaplug Air Kit is the only tool of its kind in the world.
- tubeless tyres
- Size (L x D):
- 65.79 mm x 28.19 mm
- Plug Diameter:
- 2 mm
- visco-elastic, impregnated rubber (plugs), non-abrasive brass/aluminium (holder)
- easy to use
- can be used and portioned in many ways
- can also be used only as a CO2 pump thanks to the air hose
- one cartridge fills tyres with up to 50 psi / 3.5 bar
1. Insert the repair tool with corresponding Dynaplug Plugs into the puncture up to the repair nozzle.
2. Open the regulated air valve to achieve the desired pressure.
3. Close the valve by screwing it shut, remove the tool. The Dynaplug seals the puncture and keeps the air in the tyre simultaneously.
The Air Kit contains two 16 gram threaded CO2 cartridges. One cartridge inflates tubeless tyres up to 50 psi / 3.5 bars. The tool works with all 12 - 25 g CO2 cartridges with 3/8" thread.
- 1 x Dynaplug AIR Tool
- 4 x repair plugs with tip (soft tip)
- 2 x 16 g CO2 cartridges
- 1 x air hose w/ Presta adapter