- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- All Mountain, Enduro
- Special Fabrics:
- PrimaLoft® GOLD, water-repellent (DWR)
- Product Line:
- men's shorts for cold days on the MTB
- lightweight, windproof panels with PrimaLoft GOLD insulation at the front
- waterproof, three-layer, thermal-insulated panels at the back with sealed seams to protect against splashing water
- stretchy waistband adjustable with hook-and-loop fasteners, also equipped with belt loops
- zip pockets
- mesh ventilation openings with 2-way zip closure
- Clickfast compatible
- non-toxic, durable and water-repellent DWR finish
- free from PFCs
Materials:72 % polyester, 20 % polyester (recycled), 8 % elastane
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
PrimaLoft GOLD is the king of insulation materials. It is extremely comfortable and pleasant to wear. With a small pack size and low weight, it offers good thermal performance. The material is also highly breathable and water-repellent.
The shorts are equipped with the Clickfast system and can be connected via press studs on the waistband to any Endura trousers or shorts that are labelled as " Clickfast compatible" .
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Freezing Point shorts