- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The MT500 Helmet by Endura with MIPS layer and action cam mount
The Endura MT500 helmet with MIPS offers all-mountain and enduro enthusiasts increased protection thanks to the combination of a MIPS layer and the eye-catching Koroyd structure at the front and top. It also scores with excellent ventilation and well thought-out details. This includes a mount for items such as action cams and an anti-slip panel on the back for holding the strap of your goggle securely in place. The visor is height-adjustable and can be removed if necessary. The one-handed adjustable fit system is integrated into the MIPS layer and ensures a good fit.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mould, Koroyd, MIPS
- Closure System:
- with MIPS layer for better protection in case of rotational forces
- full-length Koroyd structure at the front and top
- with accessory holder, e.g. for an action cam, bracket included in delivery
- weight-saving In-Mould construction
- large ventilation openings, with central air intake at the top
- compatible with goggles, anti-slip panel on the back for the goggle strap
- front vents serve as sunglasses holders when needed
- removable, adjustable visor
- adjustment system can be operated with one hand, integrated in MIPS layer
- quick-drying, removable padding
Koroyd is an extremely lightweight protection system that contributes to higher impact absorption of bicycle helmets. It consists of parallel polymer tubes that compress during straight and angular impact, which further dampens impact compared to standard helmet designs. The system of tubes allows for high air flow, making Koroyd helmets very well-ventilated.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology features a low-friction, movable layer that provides increased protection in the event of an oblique impact.
- 1 x Endura MT500 MIPS helmet
- 1 x Endura Accessory Mount