- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Endura SingleTrack MIPS Helmet works well with goggles
The SingleTrack helmet by Endura for all-mountain and enduro biking combines several constructions with MIPS and the eye-catching Koroyd structure above the temples to increase your safety. Generous ventilation openings ensure that you keep a cool head. Thanks to a non-slip panel at the back, the strap of your goggle stays securely in place, and with the one-handed adjustment system, the same applies to the helmet itself. You can adjust the height of the visor or remove it completely if necessary.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mould, Koroyd, MIPS
- Closure System:
- with MIPS layer for better protection in case of rotational forces
- weight-saving In-Mould construction
- Koroyd structure above the temples
- large ventilation openings, with central air intake at the top
- compatible with goggles, anti-slip panel on the back for the goggle strap
- removable, adjustable visor
- one-handed adjustment system with several anchor points on the inside of the helmet
- quick-drying, removable padding
Koroyd is an extremely lightweight protection system that contributes to higher impact absorption of bicycle helmets. It consists of parallel polymer tubes that compress during straight and angular impact, which further dampens impact compared to standard helmet designs. The system of tubes allows for high air flow, making Koroyd helmets very well-ventilated.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology features a low-friction, movable layer that provides increased protection in the event of an oblique impact.
- 1 x Endura SingleTrack II MIPS Helmet