- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
One for all: the RANGE Torque Wrench with Bit Set by Feedback Sports
The RANGE torque wrench from Feedback Sports combines a precise torque spanner and a 2-way ratchet in one ultra-compact and innovative tool. It enables easy and precise assembly, adjustment and disassembly of components.
Thanks to its aluminium body, it is light and stable and can be used like any 2-way ratchet.
If you need a specific torque function, simply press the torque button on the end of the wrench and operate the Nm scale until you reach the desired torque of 2 Nm - 10 Nm in the clearly marked display.
The range includes 14 common hex, ball-head hex and Phillips bits, including 2 longer bits for special requirements.
Made from high quality S2 steel for long life, the bits are housed in a slim, protective case. The labelled moulded foam inserts ensure convenient removal and good organisation.
- driver w/ specified torque
- Drive Size:
- Adjustment Options:
- 2 - 10 Nm
- bi-directional torque wrench
- 135 mm
- Direction of Operation:
- assembly and disassembly with ratchet / fine torque adjustment
- all-in-one tool, suitable for most bikes with a variety of different torque values
- can be recalibrated after each use to ensure accuracy
- compact, portable, lightweight and innovative
- sophisticated technology and signature Feedback Sports look
- 1 x RANGE torque wrench
- 1 x Phillips bit
- 4 x ball-end hex key bits (T10 / T20 / T25 / T30)
- 7 x hex key bits (2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm)
- 1 x extended 5 mm hey key bit
- 1 x extended T25 hex key bit