Giro Cylinder II MTB Shoes
The Cylinder II MTB Shoes by Giro with Boa closure system
The Cylinder II shoes from Giro show their strengths in both gravel and cross country applications. The Boa turn dial fastener allows for a precise fit to your feet and is supported by a strap with hook & loop fasteners. A rubber tread as well as threads for spikes afford you a good amount of grip while walking next to the bike.
- Cross Country, Gravel
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- BOA twist closure combined with a hook & loop fastener
- macro-release for easy removal
- rubber tread
- 2 threads for spikes
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The Boa adjustment systems allows the width to be adjusted with a turn dial. The combination of a metal sheathed cable and a mechanical coil replaces stretch, reduces weight and allows fine adjustment in 1 mm increments.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Cylinder II Shoes
- black/42: 315 g pro Schuh
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00