- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The Riddance MTB Shoes by Giro are robust and waterproof
The Riddance shoes from Giro are tough MTB shoes for bikers who prefer platform pedals. The gripping and very robust rubber sole gives you a secure grip on the pedal. Rubberised reinforcements on the toes and heels increase the durability of these shoes even on demanding trails. They are also waterproof and breathable, which ensures a pleasant foot climate.
Application: All Mountain
Pedal System: platform pedals
Closure System: Laces
- Vibram MegaGrip sole
- cushioning EVA midsole
- toe and heel reinforcement with Rock Print
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Vibram rubber soles improve grip, are durable and comfortable. There are two sole materials: IdroGrip and MegaGrip. IdroGrip guarantees maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces of all kinds. MegaGrip is more durable than IdroGrip, with slightly less hold.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Riddance Shoes