MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS Helmet
- Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Air Circulation Vents:
- In-Mold™, EPS, MIPS, 3K-Carbon
- Closure System:
- lightweight road bike helmet with MIPS safety system
- helmet shell with integrated 3K carbon frame reduces weight by 20 %
- Safe-T orbital adaptation system
- constant airflow inside the helmet through NACA vents and two large air outlets
- only 30 % contact surface with the helmet
- integrated goggle mount
- reflective stickers on the back of the head
- pony tail recess
- hand-washable helmet pads made of air mesh
With the In-Mold construction, the robust polycarbonate outer shell is bonded to the impact-absorbing EPS inner shell in a single operation during the foaming process. This makes the helmet even more resistant - without additional weight. This production process also makes it possible to form much better ventilation systems and openings.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a unique technology that protects the brain during an angular impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
Strategically-positioned vents create a cooling effect all over the head. The Venturi effect is employed here. In the process, the warm air inside the helmet reaches the outside through specifically placed air outlets. This results in a constant air flow inside the helmet. The air resistance is not increased in the process.
Safe-T Orbital is an adjustment system for helmets with a width-adjustment dial. It is finely adjustable in 2 mm steps and prevents over-winding. A fully enclosing band, adjustable in height in three to four positions, prevents pressure points from forming. The neck support is padded with rubber and leaves enough room for a braid or pony tail.
- 1 x MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS Helmet
- 1 x travel bag
- black matte/52 - 56 cm: 220 g
- black matte/56 - 58 cm: 225 g
- black matte/58 - 61 cm: 265 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00