- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
The XA GTX® MTB shoes by Mavic - more fun in adverse conditions
The Mavic XA GTX® are trail shoes with GORE-TEX® membrane that offer optimal protection in wet conditions in all seasons. Unlike conventional GORE-TEX® footwear, the XA GTX® combines a waterproof, warm and breathable membrane with a streamlined design (Gore Invisible Fit Technology), making it 30 % lighter and not weighing down your feet unnecessarily. The Energy Grip Trail+ outsole with Contagrip Wet Traction tread pattern reliably holds off water and provides plenty of traction. Their rather soft material gives you more control on slippery surfaces - whether muddy or even icy. Added to this is an inner plate that finds the perfect balance of flex for more comfort on foot and stiffness for more pedalling efficiency. With XA GTX® shoes you can brave a summer thunderstorm on an Alpine tour as well as the cold wetness of a trail adventure in autumn and winter. So you can have a lot of fun even in adverse conditions.
Application: All Mountain
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces, hook & loop fastener
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- wetness protection with minimal application: Gore Invisible Fit technology offers full protection from the elements
- no compromise in comfort or fit
- durable and light at the same time: 30% lighter than a conventional Gore shoe construction
- padded EVA midsole for extra comfort
- OrthoLite: antibacterial effect due to ammonium chloride
- strategically placed TPU and toe cap in imitation leather for increased protection with minimal extra weight
- even more grip and control in wet, slippery conditions
- Contagrip Wet Traction sole provides superior traction and durability in wet conditions
- Energy Grip Trail+ outsole provides optimal stability and pedal control
- stiff inner plate ensures efficient pedalling - and just enough flexibility for extended hikes
- can also be combined with platform pedals after removal of the cleat
Upper: other, textile
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Energy Grip Trail+ Outsole
Premium trail outsole with strong grip on any surface, extra high abrasion resistance and lots of comfort on long tours.
Premium outsole - the optimum in traction and durability. Contagrip outsole with a unique combination of exclusive Mavic rubber compound, tread pattern and density.
High quality insole for lasting comfort and performance. OrthoLite foam has higher breathability, better moisture management, is antibacterial, lightweight, washable and environmentally friendly.
Patented, extra light lacing system for one-hand operation. Laces with high-strength Kevlar/Aramid fibres.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Mavic XA GTX MTB shoes®
- black-black/42 2/3: 370 g (pro Schuh)