Oakley ARO5 Race MIPS Helmet
- Air Circulation Vents:
- Closure System:
- lightweight and aerodynamic helmet for highest performance on the road bike
- with MIPS layer for maximum protection
- 20% lighter than the previous model ARO5
- lower helmet shell construction for better wind cut
- BOA® Adjustment system for perfect fit
- Ionic Plus padding: antibacterial, breathable and non-bulky
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions
- 19 vents for optimal air circulation around the head
- two ventilation openings at the front with non-slip Unobtainium as eyewear holder
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a unique technology that protects the brain in the event of an oblique impact. The principle of the natural low-friction layer of the brain is adapted in order to minimise the forces that occur.
BOA® 360° Fit System
The Boa Fit System is a closure system that allows millimetre-precise adjustment options so that your helmet fits perfectly. It is fast, easy and precise to operate - in all weather conditions. Guaranteed!
Ionic+ padding has an antibacterial effect and prevents odour build-up, plus silver threads are woven in. In addition, the pads dry quickly, cool in the heat and warm up in the cold.
- 52 - 56 cm:
- 55 - 59 cm:
- 58 - 62 cm:
- 1 x Oakley ARO5 Race MIPS Helmet
- 1 x transport bag
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00