- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
OneUp Components Axle F 15 x 110 mm Thru-Axle - a Boost for Fox
The OneUp Components Axle F Boost thru-axle for Fox was developed because OneUp was asked by Enduro World Series riders to make a stiffer and more durable front axle. The stock 15 mm thru-axle and other lightweight aftermarket options just couldn't cut it for the pros.
Even if you don't ride as fast as an EWS rider, you can still appreciate the simplicity and clean look of the OneUp axle. Axle F is 98 % stiffer than a normal 15 mm axle, but is still 20 g lighter than a QR thru-axle.
OneUp Components replaced the quick release lever with a 6 mm hex bolt. If you are already using the EDC multi-tool, you'll realize that the quick release lever is heavier, bulkier and unnecessary.
In the Fox Boost version, the thru-axle is compatible with specific 15 x 110 mm Fox Racing Shox forks.
Over Locknut Dimension: 110 mm
Axle Diameter: 15 mm
Use: front 15 x 110 mm
Axle Material: aluminium
Axle Length: 156 mm
Nominal Diameter: M14
Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Fox Racing Shox 15 mm Boost forks
- not compatible with Fox 36 pinch bolt forks (up to 2016)
- 98 % stiffer than stock 15 mm QR thru-axles
- 20 g lighter than stock 15 mm QR thru-axles
- low profile hex head doesn't get caught on trailside obstacles
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x OneUp Components Axle F Fox Boost front thru-axle
-black / 15 x 110 mm : 61 g