- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Water-Sack by Ortlieb - The clever hydration system
Store up to 10 litres of water on tour in the waterproof and robust Ortlieb Water-Sack, which features a roll-top closure and dosing valve.
Application: City & Touring
Material: nylon fabric, PU coated (PS17)
Dimensions: 35 cm (height), 35 cm (circumference)
Volume: 10 litres
Note from the Manufacturer:
Only suitable for storing and transporting water.
Do not fill with boiling water (maximum 60 °C).
Never store water longer than necessary.
Do not expose drinking water to heat for too long, and change it as often as possible.
Clean the valve regularly.
Air out to dry and store opened after use.
- water pouch made of waterproof and tearproof material
- roll closure that can hang on hooks, walls, etc.
- controlled flow valve with dust cap
- perfect for on the road, e.g. as a camping shower or for fetching water
- rolls up small
- wide-neck closure
- large entry for ladling
- connection of hand filters possible (not included in delivery)
- only fill with water up to a maximum temperature of 60 °C
- do not transport filled pouch in other luggage
- can be combined with Ortlieb Drinking-Tube, optionally available
- 1 x Ortlieb Water-Sack
- 1 x valve
- 1 x dust cap
- Shower Valve for Water-Bag / Water-Sack / Belt Models as of 1999
- black/10 litres: 190 g