- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Bib Shorts by Shimano with GITA chamois for sporty half-day tours
The Shimano Bib Shorts are meant for shorter and medium-length road bike tours. They feature the GITA chamois with 4-way stretch padding and flat seams that adapt to your movements and provide you with optimal support. Made from elasticated recycled material, the shorts give your legs support, while the ergonomic cut and flat seams ensure plenty of comfort. The lightweight mesh straps are breathable and lightweight, so you can easily combine them with outerwear layers. A stretchy insert has been integrated into the soft leg hems to prevent the bib shorts from riding up. A reflective Shimano logo improves visibility in low light conditions.
Cut: Performance Fit
Product Line: Road Sport
- Italian-crafted GITA chamois with tapered 4-way stretch padding and flat seams
- chamois adapts to body movements, offers supportive comfort on half-day tours
- elastic, recycled material keeps its shape, supports the legs
- lightweight top and flat straps made of mesh are breathable, can be ideally integrated into the layering system
- soft leg hems fit comfortably on the thigh thanks to a stretch component, no riding up
- Performance Fit for optimal blend of performance and comfort, close-fitting with good freedom of movement without fluttering
- flat seams for comfortable, stress-free pedalling
- reflective Shimano logo on left leg for better visibility in low light conditions
- Main: 80% polyamide (recycled), 20% elastane
- Top: 73 % polyamide (recycled), 27 % elastane (recycled)
The Italian-made GITA chamois features 4-way stretch to adapt perfectly to the body's movements. It offers optimal support for half-day tours with a sporty, slightly-upright riding position on the road bike. For more sustainability, the soft upper is made from recycled material.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Shimano Bib Shorts