Shimano GRX RX810 Groupset 1x11 40 - OEM Packaging
Shimano GRX RX810 1x11-speed 40 T - High-quality gravel groupset for your adventures
This Shimano GRX RX810 complete groupset consists of a 1x11-speed crank with 40-tooth chainring, a Shadow Plus rear derailleur and a flat-mount disc brake including STI for the right and brake lever for the left. Also included are a cassette in MTB gradation 11-42 and a rivet pin chain. The GRX was Shimano's first gravel-specific component groupset and is the result of close collaboration with gravel fans from around the world. Whether you're on gravel adventures, cross-country races or bikepacking tours, the GRX impresses with reliability, durability and efficiency.
- OEM Packaging:
- This item comes from the original equipment manufacturer and is lacking the retail packaging.
- GRX RX810
- Gravel, Cyclocross, City & Touring
- Shifters & Derailleurs:
- 11-speed (mechanical)
- disc, hydraulic (flat mount)
- 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (40 teeth)
- Rear Derailleur:
- long cage
Additional Components Needed:
- The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends SM-BBR60 (BSA, ITA) or SM-BB72-41B Press Fit Hollowtech II.
- The RT-MT800 (140, 160 or 180 mm) brake rotor must also be ordered separately.
- The 11-42 cassette also requires a 1.85 mm spacer if it is to be mounted on a road freehub.
- The recommended cable housing is SP41.
- if necessary, FM-to-FM brake adapter SM-MA-R160 D/D for 160 mm brake rotor with 140 mm FM frame or SM-MA-R160 D/D for 180 mm brake rotor with 160 mm FM frame
- The additional brake lever BL-RX812 is also available as an option.
- Optional brake caliper bolts for 10/15/20/30/35 mm frame diameters are also available.
Contents:The Shimano GRX RX810 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano GRX FC-RX810-1 crankset (40 tooth)
- 1 x Shimano GRX RD-RX812 Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- 1 x Shimano XT CS-M8000 cassette (11-42)
- 1 x Shimano Ultegra / XT CN-HG701-11 chain
- 1 x Shimano GRX BR-RX810 + GRX BL-RX810 disc brake, front
- 1 x Shimano GRX BR-RX810 + GRX ST-RX810 disc brake, rear
- 1 x Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SSR brake hose, 1000 mm (front)
- 1 x Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SSR brake hose, 1700 mm (rear)
- 2 x pairs Shimano brake pads
- 1 x disc brake adapter (front)
- 2 x hose connection sets
- 2 x type A caliper bolts (front)
- 2 x caliper bolts for 25 mm frame diameters (rear)
- 1 x shifter cable, 2200 mm (rear)
- 1 x Shimano OT-RS900 cable housing for the rear deailleur
- 1 x Shimano crank bolts
- 1 x chain pin
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- brake set ready for assembly, filled, bleeding is recommended after assembly
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00