Shimano SH-GE700 Gravity Enduro MTB Shoes
Shimano SH-GE700 - high-performance MTB shoes for clipless pedals
The Shimano SH-GE700, GE7 for short, are optimised for downhill and enduro use with clipless pedals. A synthetic leather upper shoe with skater-style lacing and additional strap provides secure support. Equipped with a medium stiff, grippy Ultread GE outsole, the shoes support bike control. A long pedal channel ensures optimum stability even when unclipped. A TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate, which is firm in the centre and flexible on the sides, additionally improves feedback in high-speed descents and corners. To increase pedalling efficiency, the cleats have been positioned in the midfoot area. A multi-layer foam insole cushions impacts and contributes to more stability downhill with its flexibility. To protect your foot, the upper is raised on the inside of the ankle, the sole is raised on the side and a robust toe cap is used.
- Enduro, Downhill
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- laces, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- high-performance clipless pedal shoes for downhill and enduro use
- Ultread GE rubber compound and hexagonal profile for very good pedal grip and control
- TORBAL 2.0 torsion plate with flexibility on the sides for perfect control in technical descents and corners
- multi-layer, sponge-like EVA foam absorbs shocks and improves sole flexibility for more stability downhill
- skater-style upper shoe with lacing and wide strap at the instep for a secure hold during aggressive pedalling
- revised pedal channel extended from heel to toe for excellent SPD stability when unclipped
- SPD positioning in the midfoot area for more stability and bike control
- asymmetrically raised ankle cuff and laterally raised sole for more protection
- robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Volume Trail last with plenty of space in the toe and heel areas for comfortable walking, close-fitting at the ball of the foot for improved power transmission
- ideal in combination with PD-M8120, PD-M821 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Outsoles with Ultread GE rubber compound and tread are optimised for gravity use with clipless pedals. They offer excellent grip during intense downhill rides and strenuous climbs on foot, even when it gets slippery. A grippy hexagonal block pattern, an elongated pedal channel and a special profile for the toe and heel area contribute to stability and bike control. Ultread GE is the first choice for demanding, technical mountain biking.
The incorporated TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate is stiff but flexible on the sides. This improves control in fast descents and when cornering.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than you might expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano GE7 (SH-GE700) MTB shoes
- black/42: 417 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00