Shimano SH-GE900 Gravity Enduro MTB Shoes
Shimano SH-GE900 - top-class MTB shoes for clipless pedals
The Shimano SH-GE900, GE9 for short, are high-performance shoes for downhill and enduro use with clipless pedals. Equipped with a medium stiff, grippy Ultread GE outsole, these shoes offer secure grip and thus support the control of the bike. A long pedal channel ensures optimum stability even when unclipped. A TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate, which is firm in the centre and flexible on the sides, additionally improves feedback in high-speed descents and corners. The BOA twist closure system is finely adjustable and has a plastic protector to prevent accidental loosening. The stiff, carbon-reinforced midsole and the positioning of the cleats in the midfoot area also contribute to the high efficiency of the shoes. A multi-layer foam insole cushions shocks. To protect your foot from dirt and stones, the model has an ankle collar made of elastic mesh.
- Enduro, Downhill
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 7 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- competition-ready clipless pedal shoes for downhill and enduro use
- Ultread GE rubber compound and hexagonal profile for very good pedal grip and control
- TORBAL 2.0 torsion plate with flexibility on the sides for perfect control in technical descents and corners
- multi-layer, sponge-like EVA foam absorbs shocks and improves bike control
- BOA fit system with L6 twist closure and plastic guard to prevent unintentional loosening in case of collision with rocks or other obstacles on the trail
- stiff, carbon-reinforced midsole for efficient pedalling in liaisons and climbs
- revised pedal channel extended from heel to toe for excellent SPD stability when unclipped
- SPD positioning in the midfoot area for more stability and bike control
- elastic mesh ankle collar for extra protection from gravel and dirt
- Volume Trail last with plenty of space in the toe and heel areas for comfortable walking, close-fitting at the ball of the foot for improved power transmission
- ideal in combination with PD-M9120, PD-M821 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Outsoles with Ultread GE rubber compound and tread are optimised for gravity use with clipless pedals. They offer excellent grip during intense downhill rides and strenuous climbs on foot, even when it gets slippery. A grippy hexagonal block pattern, an elongated pedal channel and a special profile for the toe and heel area contribute to stability and bike control. Ultread GE is the first choice for demanding, technical mountain biking.
The incorporated TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate is stiff but flexible on the sides. This improves control in fast descents and when cornering.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than you might expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano GE9 (SH-GE900) MTB shoes
- black/42: 423 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00